Kik = gorillabiscuits
Servings: makes 2 taco quesadilla pizzas or 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon homemade taco seasoning or 1/2 store bought packet
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 (8 inch) tortillas
- 2 cups cheese such as cheddar and/or jack, shredded
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Brown the meat in a pan over medium heat, drain the excess grease, mix in seasoning and water and simmer until most of the liquid is gone, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese evenly over two tortillas followed by the meat and the 1/4 cup of the salsa.
- Spread the refried beans over the remaining two tortillas and place them on top of the meat covered ones with the bean sides down.
- Place one of the taco quesadillas in a large pan and grill it over medium heat until the cheese has melted and the tortillas are lightly golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Place the taco quesadilla on a large baking sheet and repeat for the remaining taco quesadilla.
- Spread the remaining salsa over the tops of the taco quesadillas, sprinkle on the cheese, black olives and green onions.
- Broil in a preheated oven until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes. (Keep an eye on them so they do not burn!)
fuck. my. mouth.
Look how big this #strawberry is! #food #fruit (Taken with Instagram)
#benandjerrys #icecream #food I hope you are delicious. (Taken with Instagram)
#nectarines #food #fruit (Taken with Instagram)
Greek inspired cold pasta for brunch. #food (Taken with instagram)
“Why not celebrate tonight’s win by the New York Giants over the San Francisco 49ers with a cupcake? This giant Giants football cupcake cake is by Blue Sheep Bake Shopin Green Brook, New Jersey, and can be ordered by contacting them at contactus at bluesheepbakeshop.com or by calling 732-667-7557. They make cakes and cupcakes. “
WANT THIS SO BAD
why aren’t you mine?!